Tuesday 3 September 2013

The Devon Intermediate Sports Exchange

On the 3rd of September, 2013, Devon Intermediate School came up from New Plymouth to the yearly Mokoia vs. Devon sports exchange battling for victory against Mokoia for the Richard Thomson trophy.
the sports played were rugby, girls and boys soccer, year 7 A netball, year 8 A and B netball and basketball. I took a billet which stayed for the 3 days. Mokoia won the exchange, 6-1. I played rugby, which was the sport that lost, but did improve from last year. When me and my billet went home we went to the park with my other friends billets and they all came for tea. We went to the disco afterwards which was fun, but the only downside of all this was waking up in the morning after! (picture of us warming up)

No comments:

Post a Comment